Guns Show full post »
cheddercaveman
With goblins and undead making their way into the Shadow Plane will we see other races? I can definitely imagine Gnomes from fantasy or perhaps a unique race from the future more like say the Zerg or Protoss from StarCraft.
Quote 0 0
Nightflier
So going off of cheddars timeline question. Is there any consideration to making alternate sculpts of characters in different timelines? The possibility of it was even openned up for it in cannon with the loribella and allendir story. 

Could be really interesting with characters such as kvarto who have some particually polarizing sculpts
Quote 1 0
KC
will there be monsters from different timelines? how do you design a new concept for a monster.......no monsters that cause Stun at the moment, is that something for the future?
Quote 1 0
zettair
It seems like you guys pull a lot of ideas from other genre and pulp. 
Has there been any thought to adding a hero that is Wild West themed?
Quote 2 0
zettair
Are there any other areas or subcultures  in the world that we haven’t seen yet?
Quote 1 0
zettair
This may have been answered previously but on average how much time do you put into developing and testing new heroes?
Quote 1 0
LoS_Jaden
I have a friend who is waiting to buy in until there is a Samurai or Shao Lin style monk. Eastern looks are actually very absent from the Judgement universe - does this style of culture exist? Also, a judgement style samurai sounds amazingggg, just saying!
Quote 3 0
BAmick
LoS_Jaden wrote:
I have a friend who is waiting to buy in until there is a Samurai or Shao Lin style monk. Eastern looks are actually very absent from the Judgement universe - does this style of culture exist? Also, a judgement style samurai sounds amazingggg, just saying!

+1 for this.... @Guns :-)
Quote 2 0
cheddercaveman
LoS_Jaden wrote:

This question relates to my Cassio question 😉
Quote 0 0
KC
how much play testing is done in relation to old heroes via new heroes and or maps? some products were released before others that were revealed earlier and are not released. is this due to play testing still on going......Terra for example.
Quote 1 0
Nightflier
One last question. Are there nations in the various time eras outside of just the races. It came to mind when I was thinking about how in the future minotaurs are used as shock troops, which implys a military, however its sounds like the elves are pretty much in charge of everything.
Quote 1 0
Domonet
What comes first for you when designing a Hero? Do you create the concept before the rules and make them fit? or do you create an interesting hero based on the rules and then work the concept to fit what is established?
Quote 0 0
Guns
Thanks to everyone who posted questions. Audio from the AMA stream can be found here ->  https://audioboom.com/posts/7281699-judgemental-ep-15-ama-for-judgement-creator-andrew-galea
Quote 0 0

Judgement - The 54mm scale, MOBA inspired, table-top miniatures game

https://judgement.game