Nightflier
First up with the biggest issue that will probably require changes to other cards

With Sarna and Skoll- currently Combo Strike is not tied to a weapon, meaning she can use it after mind Stealing to make an attack with her wand at 356 or even better yet 467 if the target is within 2 a soul. Also, being that combo strike is not tied to a weapon and doesnt have a range specially tied to it, there was nothing myself nor guard dog could find that kept it from having infinite range.

With Sarna and Bastian- the current wording of Plane walker

seems to imply that she can steal it from an enemy Bastian and then use it from said enemy Bastian to place him base to base with one of my friendly heros within 10" of Sanra, which both guard dog and I assume is unintentional.

There will be more as i have time
Quote 0 0
Nightflier
With Sarna and Bale with Mind steal specifically- With the current wording it seems as though she is able to target Bale and steal his lvl 2 effcively allowing them to steal both thr glyph of warding and the tome of experience for a total cost of 1 fate (that they likely just got from the monster they just killed), it's also relevant in the circumstance that if he was to reach level 2 by killing a hero instead of a monster they would still be able to fully equip Bale.

Also if say skoll (or marcus) were to apply bulwark (or prot. Stance) to sarna and then she mind steals said defender ability and applies it to Bale, can they have an effective double bulwark/defensive stance?
Quote 0 0
Nightflier
Sarna and Thorgar- she is able to steal Mancatcher and use it for the movement part of the ability but is unable to make an attack correct?

Also and more importantly AFTER she mind steals Enraged slam from a lvl 3 thorgar would she be able to use it for just 2 actions then or would she still have to use an addtional fate for it?
Quote 0 0
Nightflier
With Sarna and Donrakkar, it seems as though she can steal and use Doenrakkars stone form ability. With their ability to spread damage, can you then give 2 to Bale (who has the +1 Res from being in coherency with sarna, and stole the glyph with his lvl 2 for an effective res 2) and 3 to Sarna for an effective agi 5 res 5 on Bale?
Quote 0 0
Guns
Apologies for not getting to this yet @Nightflier, I will try to get to it in the next day or so.

Guns
Quote 0 0
Guns
Nightflier wrote:
With Sarna and Skoll- currently Combo Strike is not tied to a weapon, meaning she can use it after mind Stealing to make an attack with her wand at 356 or even better yet 467 if the target is within 2 a soul. Also, being that combo strike is not tied to a weapon and doesnt have a range specially tied to it, there was nothing myself nor guard dog could find that kept it from having infinite range.

We will re-word Skoll's combo strike to specifically mention his weapon. 

Nightflier wrote:
With Sarna and Bastian- the current wording of Plane walker seems to imply that she can steal it from an enemy Bastian and then use it from said enemy Bastian to place him base to base with one of my friendly heros within 10" of Sanra, which both guard dog and I assume is unintentional.

Planes Walker was already flagged to get re-worded to not mention Bastian so will be fixed.
Quote 1 0
Guns

Nightflier wrote:
With Sarna and Bale with Mind steal specifically- With the current wording it seems as though she is able to target Bale and steal his lvl 2 effcively allowing them to steal both thr glyph of warding and the tome of experience for a total cost of 1 fate (that they likely just got from the monster they just killed), it's also relevant in the circumstance that if he was to reach level 2 by killing a hero instead of a monster they would still be able to fully equip Bale.

Sarna's Mind Steal will be re-worded so she cannot steal from Bale.

Nightflier wrote:
Also if say skoll (or marcus) were to apply bulwark (or prot. Stance) to sarna and then she mind steals said defender ability and applies it to Bale, can they have an effective double bulwark/defensive stance?

We feel the cost of an Action + Fate for Sarna to cast Bulwark is a fair cost to get this combo off. 

Quote 1 0
Guns
Nightflier wrote:
Sarna and Thorgar- she is able to steal Mancatcher and use it for the movement part of the ability but is unable to make an attack correct?

Correct.

Nightflier wrote:
Also and more importantly AFTER she mind steals Enraged slam from a lvl 3 thorgar would she be able to use it for just 2 actions then or would she still have to use an addtional fate for it?.

It would be 2 actions if she stole Enraged Slam from a level 3 Thorgar.
Quote 1 0
Guns

Nightflier wrote:
With Sarna and Donrakkar, it seems as though she can steal and use Doenrakkars stone form ability. With their ability to spread damage, can you then give 2 to Bale (who has the +1 Res from being in coherency with sarna, and stole the glyph with his lvl 2 for an effective res 2) and 3 to Sarna for an effective agi 5 res 5 on Bale?

This is all possible and there are no plans to hinder this at this point. From my experience, getting these combos off is possible, however, it takes a lot of pre-planning and a lot of things to be lined up. It also means you are not getting the most out of Bale & Sarna. If you go the full defensive/unkillable route, they are pretty much-doing nothing in the game and your opponent can kind of ignore them. Happy to proven wrong if people get these kinds of combos off and win the battle.

Quote 1 0

Judgement - The 54mm scale, MOBA inspired, table-top miniatures game

https://judgement.game