By registering as a member of the Judgement Community, you agree to the following rules:
1. Treat ALL Forum members with respect.
2. Do not promote the use of an alternate product to those sold by Judgement Games.
3. Do not use any logo or character images belonging to Judgement, modified or original, as your avatar.
4. Do not register “Judgement <name>” usernames; these are reserved for Judgement Games use only.
5. Do not discuss, illustrate or promote any illegal subject matter.
6. Do not post any offensive or inappropriate material, or use offensive language.
7. Do not promote, advertise or sell personal items on the Forum.
8. Do not use another member’s account without permission by the account owner.
9. Do not taunt, flame or, in any other way, bait another user into a confrontation.
10. Do not post spam; repeated spamming will result in an automatic account ban.
11. Do not post purely to increase your Profile’s number of posts; wasteful posts will be deleted.
12. Do not repeatedly post the same question.
13. Do not use ALL CAPITAL LETTERS in Topic Titles.
14. Do not create large, overly complicated signatures.
15. Information/contents that Judgement Games deems necessary to duplicate for free, taken from our books, will be made available on our home web site or on this forum as PDF downloads. Please do not duplicate book contents. With respect, if you want to find out what new rules, campaign backgrounds and other game related information have been created and published then purchase the book. A general overview of book contents is fine, but it is not acceptable to detail the specifics of new rules or quote entire chunks of text from a book. This relates to all printed materials from Judgement Games.
What happens if I break the rules?
Depending on the severity of the incident, one or more of the following courses of action will be taken.
- A Private Message warning will be sent to the user by an administrator and no further action is taken.
- A Private Message warning will be sent to the user by an administrator, and the user may be required to take action on their part i.e. apologise to another user.
- The user will be given an official Warning
- The user‘s account is suspended for a period of time.
- The user’s account is permanently banned.
Judgement Games reserves the right to decide on the relevant action required based on the rules that were broken and the severity of the incident.
Before posting a New Topic, please ensure you search the Forum for similar posts. Keep Topics on their original subject; if you wish to discuss a new subject, please start a New Topic.
Members may disagree on certain subjects, if this happens and you do not feel the Topic can continue without breaching Forum Rules, please leave the Topic and do not continue to post there.
If you receive Private Message that is in breach of the Forum Rules, please report this to a Moderator.
If a user has posted a link to external content (not based within the Judgement Games Forum, Website or Shop) be aware that Judgement Games takes no responsibility for the content this may link to.
We recommend that you do not post personal information about yourself or other members.
And finally, the Judgement Games Community exists so that members can air their views on our games; discuss topics, share information and debate ideas. We welcome and encourage constructive feedback about our products, whether the feedback is positive or negative and whether it is through the Community or direct to us. However, the Community is not the place for unconstructive criticism or compliant about any companies, people or products and such posts will be removed.
Note: The Forum Rules and Etiquette are subject to change.