GriffonsRoost
I'm going to go ahead and put up the model's I've painted so far and then keep up with the new ones I finish. Hope you all enjoy!
Quote 0 0
GriffonsRoost
Rakkir
Rakkir1WM.jpg  Rakkir2WM.jpg  Rakkir3WM.jpg  Rakkir4WM.jpg  RakkirBaseDetailWM.jpg  RakkirFaceDetailWM.jpg  RakkirKnifeDetailWM.jpg 
Quote 2 0
GriffonsRoost
Doenrakkar
Doenrakkar1WM.jpg  Doenrakkar2WM.jpg  Doenrakkar3WM.jpg  Doenrakkar4WM.jpg  Doenrakkar5WM.jpg  Doenrakkar7WM.jpg 
Quote 1 0
GriffonsRoost
Thrommel (first Judgement mini I painted, and he totally got me hooked!) Thrommel1.jpg  Thrommel2.jpg  Thrommel3.jpg  Thrommel4.jpg 
Quote 0 0
GriffonsRoost
Kruul
Kruul1.jpg  Kruul2.jpg  Kruul3.jpg  Kruul4.jpg  Kruul5.jpg  Kruul6.jpg  Kruul7.jpg 
Quote 0 0
GriffonsRoost
Bastian
Bastian1.jpg  Bastian2.jpg  Bastian3.jpg  Bastian4.jpg  Bastian5.jpg  Bastian6.jpg  BastianDetail.jpg 
Quote 0 0
GriffonsRoost
Gloom
Gloom1_1WM.jpg  Gloom1_2WM.jpg  Gloom1_3WM.jpg  Gloom1_4WM.jpg 
Quote 0 0
GriffonsRoost
Sir Marcus
SirMarcus1.jpg  SirMarcus2.jpg  SirMarcus3.jpg  SirMarcus4.jpg  SirMarcus5.jpg 
Quote 1 0
GriffonsRoost
Zaron
Zaron1WM.jpg  Zaron2WM.jpg  Zaron3WM.jpg  Zaron4WM.jpg  Zaron5WM.jpg  Zaron6WM.jpg 
Quote 0 0
GriffonsRoost
Nephenee
Nephenee1WM.jpg  Nephenee3WM.jpg  Nephenee4WM.jpg  Nephenee7WM.jpg  Nephenee10WM.jpg  NepheneeDetail2WM.jpg  NepheneeDetail3.jpg 
Quote 1 0
GriffonsRoost
Vujasha (entry and online voting finalist for Crystal Brush 2019)
VujashaCB_Detail2WM.jpg  VujashaCB_Detail5WM.jpg  VujashaCB_Detail6WM.jpg  VujashaCB1WM.jpg  VujashaCB2WM.jpg  VujashaCB3WM.jpg  VujashaCB4WM.jpg  VujashaCB5WM.jpg  VujashaCB6WM.jpg  CB_Vujasha1.jpg  CB_Vujasha2.jpg  CB_Vujasha3.jpg 
Quote 1 0
Guns
You going to add Zhonyja @GriffonsRoost ? 🙂
Quote 0 0
GriffonsRoost
Thanks for the reminder! Here she is!

Zhonyja1WM.jpg  Zhonyja2WM.jpg  Zhonyja3WM.jpg  Zhonyja4WM.jpg  Zhonyja5WM.jpg  Zhonyja6WM.jpg  Zhonyja7WM.jpg  Zhonyja8WM.jpg  Zhonyja9WM.jpg 
Quote 0 0
BAmick
Pic 6 of Rakkir is cracking me up so hard.  He looks like he's trying to eat his grenade in that angle.  I think this was the first time I've seen your Thrommel.  He looks awesome along with all of the others that I've gotten to enjoy on Discord.
Quote 1 0
cheddercaveman
BAmick wrote:
Pic 6 of Rakkir is cracking me up so hard.  He looks like he's trying to eat his grenade in that angle.  I think this was the first time I've seen your Thrommel.  He looks awesome along with all of the others that I've gotten to enjoy on Discord.

Shadow Orbs Tasty!

The reason that Thrommel wasn't up on Discord I think is because he's been painted since shortly after the first Kickstarter finished so that I could show him off at the MuseCon that year. Most of the rest have come much later. Still a great paint job. Hard to for me to even begin to think of which is my favorite, I love these models!
Quote 1 0

Judgement - The 54mm scale, MOBA inspired, table-top miniatures game

https://judgement.game