GriffonsRoost Show full post »
GriffonsRoost
I'm terrible at remembering to do this... Here's Gendris! I think I'm good on the urge to put freehand patterns on fabric for a while, but no one is stopping this texture train!

Gendris1WM.jpg  Gendris2WM.jpg  Gendris3WM.jpg  Gendris4WM.jpg  Gendris7WM.jpg  Gendris9WM.jpg  GendrisDetail1WM.jpg 
Quote 1 0
GriffonsRoost
Here's Piper! I really wanted to show the effect of the illusion of Duplicate Self taking place, coalescing over a type of magic framework into something that would fool the eye. I mainly used my new Kimera Kolors paints, which pack a serious punch as far as pigment intensity. I really liked working with them.

Piper1WM.jpg  Piper2WM.jpg  Piper3WM.jpg  Piper4WM.jpg  Piper5WM.jpg  Piper7WM.jpg  Piper8WM.jpg 
Quote 0 0
GriffonsRoost
For Skye, I went with drow skintones, and really tried to get the focus up on the face and upper chest. Still loving that Kimera Kolors magenta paint for the glow in the staff! Skye1WM.jpg  Skye2WM.jpg  Skye3WM.jpg  Skye5WM.jpg 
Quote 0 0
GriffonsRoost
Viktor & Al'garath, and individual shots of both. Plus one of Viktor with a better angle on his base, since I think I spent about as long on his base as on his figure. So much for feeling done with freehand for a while ðŸ˜‚
It has also been decided that the kitty is the real warlock.
Quote 0 0
GriffonsRoost
Haksa
Haksa1WM.jpg  Haksa2WM.jpg  Haksa3WM.jpg  Haksa4WM.jpg  Haksa6WM.jpg  HaksaDetailWM.jpg 
Quote 0 0
GriffonsRoost
Thorgar - Ran a bit wild with the textures here. Super fun

Thorgar1WM.jpg  Thorgar2WM.jpg  Thorgar3WM.jpg  Thorgar5WM.jpg  Thorgar8WM.jpg 
Quote 0 0

Judgement - The 54mm scale, MOBA inspired, table-top miniatures game

https://judgement.game