Guns
Hi all,

With the game growing at a rapid pace, and some exciting things on the horizon with new models and the Judgement North American Championship, I thought it would be a good time to do a second AMA.

Please post your questions on this thread and I will organise a stream to talk through them all!

Regards,
Andrew
Quote 0 0
NessieKnows
With the twins coming will Goblins be mostly team units to make up for their weaker stature or will we have some like Jaegar?  
Quote 1 0
Tort
You are trapped inside the Nakatomi Plaza on the 30th floor taken hostage by Hans Gruber and his band of terrorists during your work Christmas party, which Judgement character do you pick to be John McClane? Also which Judgement character would be Hans Gruber?
Quote 0 0
BAmick
Do you see certain races not having access to certain archetypes for story or other reasons? For example Orcs currently have no ranged or magic aggressor. Do you envision something like that remaining or do you intend to eventually have "1 of everything" for all of the races?

Do you have plans to do more fancy dice? If the overhead for metal is part of the problem, what about using another material?
Quote 1 0
BAmick
Is it true that Jeff is actually anti-"givin' them The Don" but won't admit it to the public?
Quote 2 0
KC
1. With a busy schedule ahead of you, will the origins and fluff still be up to date. Certain hero's have yet to have their stories told?
2. What's the target regarding terra and shrine models?
3. Will the undead be a class of their own or will they be undead forms of the other races?
Is there any area of the game you are not satisfied with or feel may need a change in the future, perhaps because of new rules not yet revealed?
Quote 0 0
cheddercaveman
1) Do you have any plans to produce terrain kits to fit with the maps? I would love to get even more immersion into the game
2) What is the current plans for things like shrines, effigies and souls as models for the game?
3) Can we expect any additional races to be introduced anytime soon? If so what?
4) Are there any plans to introduce more things that utilize cold-magic / cold-effects? How do you see those working with the current effects? We don't have anything like a freeze or slow in the game.
5) Should we expect more units to be on the way soon?
6) Does it seem reasonable that we will get other models that utilize more than one model without being units?
Quote 0 0
MrSnrub
What is with the anti-Tort bias of the Judgement crew? That guy is clearly the best judgement player in the land and he should be showered with praise and fancy gifts.
Quote 0 0
LoS_Jaden

1) The speculation is that the next map coming out is the 5v5 swamp map, but are there any new 3v3 maps in the pipeline? One of the things that drew me (and many of the people I've pushed into the game) to Judgement was the 3v3 format and the delight it is to have a smaller scale game that is still competitively balanced and engaging. 

2) Are we approaching critical mass of heroes to the point where we need a rotating limited format? If not, where is that point for the Galea brothers? 32 heroes feels like a sweet place to be for 5v5s, but is approaching a little excessive for 3v3s. 

3) Are there future plans to have slightly tweaked hero rules for 3v3s and 5v5s? Some models can be slightly oppressive in 3v3s, for example Viktor with summoned Dorgakaan is really really powerful in 5s, but even more so in 3s. He's probably not outside the realm of reason, but he's sitting atop the curve. 

4) Can you spoil the next undead thing? please? Or if not, when are you going to 😃

5) Dragons - come on Guns, you know they'd be cool!

Quote 0 0
Eterenal
Are there other races that haven’t been explored yet? A personal favorite of mine in fantasy settings has always been lizardmen.
Quote 0 0
KC
1) Will the new maps contain scenarios with all the shrines, not playing cobblestone since scorched earth, so I randomize shrines just so Arden and wellin are used and not forgotten.
2) which class is the hardest to design a hero for? when is the next soul gazer coming.
Quote 0 0
OlTwoLegs
1.) Do you ever plan on creating further versions of heroes with different rules? For instance, in the style of warcasters/warlocks in warmachine (Haley1, Haley2, Haley3, etc.) or veteran players in Guildball (Fangtooth, vetFangtooth, etc.). Personally, I don't care for that system. I would prefer more unique heroes, but was still curious if that was in the long term plan? 
Quote 0 0
TheConstantWay
1. Any hope for a super-heavy armored hero in the future? Judgement has a great variety of body types, but it'd be great to see some ridiculous over-the-top fantasy plate armor make an appearance.

2. How did Gencon go in terms of sales, growth, and the business side of things? Did it meet the game's needs in terms of maintaining the planned production schedule? Any chance it went so well you'd be able to do more than previously planned? How many Sharns were sold?
Quote 0 0
TheGuardDog
1. How big do you envision the competitive side of this game getting? 
2. Do you ever balance heroes based off of how strong the teams they play in are or do you try and focus more on each model individually 
Quote 0 0
LoS_Jaden
1. Any hope for a super-heavy armored hero in the future? Judgement has a great variety of body types, but it'd be great to see some ridiculous over-the-top fantasy plate armor make an appearance.

2. How did Gencon go in terms of sales, growth, and the business side of things? Did it meet the game's needs in terms of maintaining the planned production schedule? Any chance it went so well you'd be able to do more than previously planned? How many Sharns were sold?

I actually really like that (for the most part) the armor in this game looks functional ish. The lack of OTT insane shoulder pads and spikes is actually a nice change for me. 
Quote 1 0

Judgement - The 54mm scale, MOBA inspired, table-top miniatures game

https://judgement.game