Guns Show full post »
LoS_Jaden
1) Do you have any plans to produce terrain kits to fit with the maps? I would love to get even more immersion into the game
2) What is the current plans for things like shrines, effigies and souls as models for the game?
3) Can we expect any additional races to be introduced anytime soon? If so what?
4) Are there any plans to introduce more things that utilize cold-magic / cold-effects? How do you see those working with the current effects? We don't have anything like a freeze or slow in the game.
5) Should we expect more units to be on the way soon?
6) Does it seem reasonable that we will get other models that utilize more than one model without being units?

au contraire sir, Marcus has a slow 🙂 and kind of does more with cold stuff with his level 3
Quote 0 0
Tort
Ok I think it's time for another stupid question. It's time for judgement to form an inexplicably popular kpop band in order to release a remix of old town road. As the band manager you need:

The hot one
The dangerous one
The talented one
The shy one
The instantly forgettable one

Who fills out the roster of your judgement kpop band? 
Quote 0 0
Nightflier
So i ive heard you've traveled alot. What is the best food youve had in your travels that you cant get in Australia?
Quote 0 0
TheConstantWay

EDIT: After getting the new terrain and monster layouts in Vassal, it's striking how much less terrain there is vs. Scorched Earth. I don't know that one side has a particular advantage over the other, so it should be interesting to try figuring it out. That said...

How do you approach balancing the fixed terrain? How do you find opportunities to work around an opponent with advantaged terrain?

Quote 0 0
WankeKong
  1. Will there be more fleshed out details for JNAC qualifiers following WFW?  I assume that there will need to be some sort of registration of the event or something for the qualifier or will any 8+ person event be eligible without pre-registration
  2. In line with #2 how will the handling of players that have already qualified work?  Will there be a point system or something to determine seeding?  Will the next best finish qualify if the winner already has?
  3. Now that Viktor has gotten a second summon and it was mentioned Zaron could see another summon in the future how do you think you will introduce it?  As a monster similar to Dorg or just part of a patch to the game?
  4. Any plans for different types of summoners, say for instance beasts or elementals?
  5. Any plans for new heroes that summon demons or undead?
Quote 0 0
TheConstantWay
Which Judgement hero would win a drinking contest? Which one would end up stuck with the bar tab?
Quote 1 0
KC
magical artifacts such as bracers of disruption and gift of the gods which cost a fate are very rarely seen if not at all. do you think this is because they cost a fate to use? players would rather jeep their fate to execute abilities. from my experiance I bought gift of the gods but had no fate to use it. never went back to it after that. 
Quote 0 0
KC
KC wrote:
magical artifacts such as bracers of disruption and gift of the gods which cost a fate are very rarely seen if not at all. do you think this is because they cost a fate to use? players would rather keep their fate to execute abilities. from my experiance I bought gift of the gods but had no fate to use it. never went back to it after that. 
Quote 0 0
cheddercaveman
With the announcement of a narrative campaign coming I now have more questions!

1. What physical goods will there be to purchase for this, and when do you anticipate those being available?
2. Will we be utilizing the web API for reporting this?
3. You mentioned "future" Zaron, but we only have a fantasy Zaron, how are we going to handle that?
4. Will games need to be played in person?
5. With only 3 "future" heroes are there concerns about it being a bit too limited?
6. Related to #5, there was mention of Bale and Sarna being part of the campaign, but it seemed like the campaign would happen before their release. Are we expecting proxies? Perhaps aiming to get them out even sooner (my favorite option)?
7. Was announced that Muse is working on some terrain, will we be doing entire kits for the tables? If so what kind of material are we considering etc (if its known yet)?
Quote 0 0
cheddercaveman
Some notes that I took on a re-listen of the AMA:

- Hero Unit lends itself to Goblins since they're a bit smaller and weaker overall
- There will be some stand-alone Goblins
- Units for other races as well, Hunter+Pack style discussed
- No hard rules against certain races having certain types of archetypes, even though it might lean that way depending
- Background stories coming as time permits
- Undead is a race on their own. Potentially some count as other types as well.
- Female Undead Minotaur confirmed. Might count as both Minotaur and Undead.
- Only concern being that some of the models have some too thin spots
- Eredeth who transforms into a bear "would like to do"
- Experimenting with one shrine kit that can make 5 shrines
- Otherwise shrines cost as much as a hero to produce
- New Races? Unique IP / Alien Race. Probably not others
- more 3v3 maps will come out
- Potential down the road for hero rotation, but not in the near term at al
- Will be some things that aren't in 3v3 down the road
- Dor'gokkan won't be allowed in 3s more than likely
- Soulgazers are probably the hardest to design for
- Do soulgazers need tweaks? Investigation on-going, no changes likely until end of year patch
- Figuring out the right change is going to be tricky for soulgazers
- Different versions of heroes? Depends on if the story allows or determines it.
- Bale & Sarna potentially Christmas release
- human melee aggressor from historical eastern Asia
- wants to make a proper skeleton to summon that is also a monster maybe
- Other undead monster/summons potentially
- Other Warlocks and Necromancers at some point
- Hunter+Pet will likely be hero units
- Terrain kits, yes, some from Muse
- Campaign coming is future-based, elves vs undead
- elevation terrain being introduced for the campaign, lots of rules to make this work and not be frustrating
- new artefacts, additional levels for some
- campaign determine releases
Quote 1 0
MrSnrub
My question was not answered, as a real human listener I am greatly saddened by this.
Quote 0 0

Judgement - The 54mm scale, MOBA inspired, table-top miniatures game

https://judgement.game