Guns
Hi all,

In conjunction with the patch #10 walk-through I am going to do an AMA, so please post any questions you would like addressed during the stream!

Guns
Quote 0 0
TheRealShano
When looking at Nephenee's card, how many abilities is too many?
Quote 0 0
Guns
When looking at Nephenee's card, how many abilities is too many?

Are you suggesting Nephenee has too many abilities? 🙂
Quote 0 0
TheRealShano
Guns wrote:

Are you suggesting Nephenee has too many abilities? 🙂

Hit twice per action, ignore terrain and models for movement, ignore parting blows, high MOV stat, high AGI stat, D6+1 true damage to Cursed models after handing out Curse and then being able to shut down models from spending Fate plus being able to get out of being engaged at the end of activation?  She's like a Platinum level Katarina smurfing through Bronze games  🙂
Quote 1 0
Guns

Hit twice per action, ignore terrain and models for movement, ignore parting blows, high MOV stat, high AGI stat, D6+1 true damage to Cursed models after handing out Curse and then being able to shut down models from spending Fate plus being able to get out of being engaged at the end of activation?  She's like a Platinum level Katarina smurfing through Bronze games  🙂

LOL, when you put it that way. 😉

I assume she is carving it up in your local meta?

Quote 1 0
cheddercaveman
Question time!
  1. Can you talk more about how you decided to make the Griffon Rider hero the big announcement for Warfaire Weekend?
  2. Have any of the pre-Kickstarter heroes made it back into playtesting at all? Cassio? Eredeth?
  3. Are there more terrain elements that you're hoping to introduce to the game?
  4. There was an "alien" type race mentioned in the past that would be brand new IP for the game, what is the status of that?
  5. With Dor'gokkan, Terra and Inferno now summonable in the game, are there any plans to allow additional use for Gloom, Ashtooth and/or Vujasha?
  6. Are there plans to help make Undead a totally playable race for those who are looking to do that? Defender and Soulgazer seem necessary but also very tricky.
  7. A lot of recent releases seem to be more in the hybrid sort of direction, is there any concern that some heroes might be doing too much?
  8. When do you think we will begin to hit a point with heroes that the number available is problematic? Do you have plans for the game to adapt after that point?
If I think of more than that I'll add some, but I should probably leave room for some more folks to chime in.
Quote 0 0
NessieKnows
ok lets do this.  
As you have an Earth and Fire summonable monster, and Vujasha as water any plans to make her summonable or a water monster and air monster that are summonable?
When do we see read the elves getting their butts whooped?
Quote 1 0
TheRealShano
Guns wrote:

LOL, when you put it that way. 😉

I assume she is carving it up in your local meta?

Yes and no 🙂

Image result for ban hammer
Quote 0 0
TheConstantWay
Well, you asked for it... here's a pile to pick from:

1. Why does Jeff love belly shirts so much? Skoll, Sharn, Zhonyja, Haksa, Istariel, Gendris, Kvarto and even Jaegar - mates, that's where your guts are! Put some armor there!
2. When are the orcs referenced in Kruul's fluff going to be released as heroes? Particularly Aelar the blacksmith, let's get her on the table!
3. What happened to the undead vs. elves narrative league?
4. What's the latest status on map development? Are we still looking at a 5v5 Swamp map in the next year or so? Really hope so!
5. When is the Print and Play maps PDF going to be updated to reflect the latest Cobblestone maps?
6. Who does the community think is the worst aggressor? Why are they wrong?
7. How does the COVID-19 pandemic impact Judgement?
8. If money was no object, what would you like to develop for Judgement? Don't have to just pick one--could be many things!
9. Are there any mechanics from MOBAs or other games that you're thinking about how to introduce into Judgement?
10. How do you feel about the state of Soul stripping mechanics in the game (i.e. Kruul, Jaegar, Saiyin)?
11. How do you strike a balance between work and passion? What is the most exciting thing to work on for Judgement? The least?
Quote 1 0
KC
1) Will infernos range attack cost 2 actions
2) Root has been removed from Gendris but is a great ability, will we see it on an other hero?
3) when will we see a barbarian hero with the Gunmiester influence.
4) does the varying meta's different opinions on heroes influence your decision when creating new heroes.
5) will we see the extra damage when J's are rolled or enhanced abilities when leveling up on any older heroes or only the new?
6) when will you be moving full production to the US to fix break points?
Quote 1 0
Coylote
1) You have left yourself a lot of flexibility to keep old heroes relevant, however, how do you plan on keeping the game accessible to newer players as the hero pool continues to grow?

1a) Do you have any intentions of creating different starter sets?

2) Part of the appeal of playing a MOBA is being able to team up with friends. Do you have any interest in creating team-play format?

3) Could you talk about what it is like to create player bases for a relatively new game? Do you look to players or gamestores first to generate interest?

4) Who do you envision as the primary audience for Judgement? People who play MOBAs, people who are already involved in miniature games, people who play board games but not miniature games, another group?

5) Acquiring new skins for existing heroes is a fun part of video games. Do you have any interest in creating alternate sculpts for your heroes? 

6) Besides the 50mm base size, you have a "small" 40mm base size. Do you have any interest in creating a "large" 60(+?)mm base/hero?
Quote 0 0
WankeKong

1) Are there any other races you would like to see come to the game?
2) Undead Dwarf, when?
3) Have you tested/experimented with other game sizes besides 3v3 and 5v5?  I know there was a 1v1 but i dont think i have even seen it done
4) In 50 words are less why are Minotaurs the best race in the game?
5) There have been a lot of summons lately, are we going to see more of them as the game moves foward?

Quote 0 0
Theoman222
1) Are there any plans for any new monsters within the next year or is it to refine the current monsters in the current line up.
2) Also are there going to be any alternate sculpts for monsters in the next few years.
Quote 0 0

Judgement - The 54mm scale, MOBA inspired, table-top miniatures game

https://judgement.game