Guns
Starting a general AMA thread. I will do the AMA when I have enough questions to answer. 🙂

Guns
Quote 0 0
OlTwoLegs
I've heard Jeff mention Footy at least once during streams.  Aussie Rules, Rugby Union, or Rugby League? What's your poison?  
Quote 0 0
OlTwoLegs
You mentioned hopefully one day having a Judgement RPG. Would you envision that using Judgement style dice and creating a system around that? Or sticking with the more traditional D20 style system? 
Quote 0 0
BAmick
When can we hear more about the elementalist hero?
Quote 0 0
cheddercaveman

BAmick wrote:
When can we hear more about the elementalist hero?

I too would like to know more about this!

Quote 0 0
OlTwoLegs
Is there any plan to make items that a hero can build into? So, if they take Agility Boots and Vorpal Blade, they can pay another fate to combine them into the Helm Of Agile Vorpidity that takes up both slots, and grants them an additional extra power/buff on top of what the Vorp and Ago boots give...as a super ridiculous example. 🙂 
Quote 0 0
cheddercaveman
OlTwoLegs wrote:
Is there any plan to make items that a hero can build into? So, if they take Agility Boots and Vorpal Blade, they can pay another fate to combine them into the Helm Of Agile Vorpidity that takes up both slots, and grants them an additional extra power/buff on top of what the Vorp and Ago boots give...as a super ridiculous example. 🙂 

I never knew I needed this in the game until I just now read it! <3
Quote 0 0
Nightflier
So with the space map in the looming future will there me more robotic/mecha style heros/monsters/etc to look forwards to?
Quote 0 0
cheddercaveman

Love me some AMA!

1. With the recent discussion about a potential game that is sized for a 4x4 what are the things that will be unique to that game mode (if any), what things are you taking away from that play testing that might come into the rest of the game? What will not permeate the other game modes?
  2. Regarding the game on a 4x4 I think that for something like that to "fit" that more 3D terrain elements are going to be a must or the table is going to look too barren at that size. Are you considering having the map be sold along with a terrain "kit" of some kind? Is this something that you'd consider for the smaller maps as well?
  3. There are several characters that have been mentioned at various times, I'm curious about the status of each:
    • Griffon Rider
    • Cassio - Human Monk
    • Grael - Goblin Soulgazer
    • "Undead Defender"
    • Elementalist
    • Werewolf Hero
  4. With Undead, I see there being a concern about people who like them feeling limited to playing only one in a list. While I don't think that its totally necessary for someone to be able to play a list 100% of a given race, I do think people gravitate towards certain things and it would be a shame for someone to not get into the game because they are told they can't play 2-3 Undead in a list. Thoughts?
  5. Related to the elementalist in a way, but will we see elementals of the Air and Water variety to go with the Earth (Terra) and Fire (Inferno) that we already have?
  6. Will there be a new monster for each of the new maps?
  7. What is the status of Effigy/Shrine kits?
  8. How far off do we think we are from the "alien race" that has been mentioned in the past?
  9. Will we see any new artefacts in the game? Will there be any consideration on finding more ways for heroes to equip them?
  10. Given how common having 2 Defenders in a list tends to be, will there be a focus on adding more focus on this role via new releases?
Quote 0 0
OlTwoLegs
Aussie Aussie Aussie? 
Quote 0 0
JudgementDay_Alex
You have hinted at a Samurai hero and/or setting. What's the news on that? When will we see a new setting/timeline that is more unique?
Quote 0 0
OlTwoLegs

I propose we rename this thread "Questions From Eric."  All in favor?  Okay, I got 2 more questions.

1.) Will we ever see anything like a bounty system in Judgement like you might see in some MOBA's?  For instance, if a hero has more than 1 soul on them and they are killed, the controlling player gets a Fate for each soul on the killed hero past the first?  Makes staying out with a bunch of souls on you much more risky and punishing.  Just a thought. 
2.) Will we ever see any mixed races?  Like Half-Elves or Half-Orcs that might get to choose which they count as at the beginning of a game, or something?  Maybe they get a certain track as they level based on the race they choose, in the same vein as Skoll or Isabel?  

That's all for now.  Oh, no wait!  I have one more. 

Why does Jeff feel the need to beat up on less experienced players during streamed games? 🙂

Quote 0 0
Randy
Have not seen patch 11 rules yet, will the new version include an update to the rules on choosing table side?
Quote 0 0
BAmick
1. If Warfare Weekend is canceled will there be a digital JNAC?
2. What needs to happen for Gunmeister Games to become your full time job?
3. Has covid affected those plans or other plans with the game?
4. Will we/when will we see another new race?
5. Do you have an ETA on the next new map?
6. Who won the fights when you were children? You or Jeff? 
7. How has designing a game together made you closer?
8. What is the dynamic between you two when it comes to Judgement? Who takes on what roles and how do you compliment each other's skills?
9. DON...IS...GOOD?!
Quote 0 0
TheConstantWay
1. Any timeline on automatic game stats submissions via Wartable?
2. Any more thoughts towards the orc blacksmith referenced in Kruul's fluff?
3. How's the new map development going? Any new terrain or map-specific mechanics like teleportation circles in the works?
4. Have you seen any adaptations other miniature games have made to the COVID-present we live in that you've liked, appreciated, or thought about mimicking?
5. A recent survey of the community indicates that Zhonyja is not even in consideration for top aggressor. What buffs are you considering for the emergency patch to placate the berserker queen before she collects her Death Toll on you?
Quote 0 0

Judgement - The 54mm scale, MOBA inspired, table-top miniatures game

https://judgement.game